On November 28, the ISEP community contributed $2,476 in support of five ISEP Student Scholarships. Thank you for the boost!
Studying abroad is empowering, but often, students can’t do it alone. Financial support can give many underserved students the spark they need to get overseas. This Giving Tuesday, let’s work together to raise US$7,500 — enough to power ten ISEP Community Scholarships and one ISEP Founders Fellowship in 2018-19. Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the energy of collaboration and connection.
One hundred percent of the money you donate on Giving Tuesday sets underrepresented students in motion towards their study abroad goals. To spark the generosity, our President and CEO John Lucas will personally match the first US$1,000 contributed during this 24-hour period.
Where does your donation go?
- $500 Sponsors One Full ISEP Community Scholarship
- $100 Covers One Student’s ISEP Application Fee
- $90 Buys One Month of Student Health Insurance
- $50 Supports Visa Fees for a Student
- $25 Contributes Towards a Cultural Experience
- $10 Helps A Student with Daily Public Transportation Costs
Whether you donate, volunteer in your host community or share your story on social media, your actions support our mission to eliminate barriers and provide affordable, quality study abroad programs for all students.