Studying abroad is empowering, but often, students can’t do it alone. Financial support can give many underserved students the extra help they need to go abroad. Even a US$500 scholarship will help offset visa fees, airfare or the cost of living overseas to reassure students in their investment to a life-changing international experience.
ISEP gives the gift of international education to empower students and secure their success in their future lives and careers. Their future is our future, and we are paying it forward. Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the energy of collaboration and connection. For ISEP, it is a chance for our community to commit to giving, commit to our students and commit to our future. Are you committed?
One hundred percent of the money you donate on Giving Tuesday goes towards the ISEP Student Scholarship Fund and sets underrepresented students in motion towards their study abroad goals. To spark the generosity, our President and CEO John Lucas will personally match the first US$1,000 contributed during this 24-hour period.
- blog Get to Know Our Spring 2019 ISEP Community Scholarship Recipients Last month, ISEP awarded 10 ISEP Community Scholarships to ISEP students from around the world who will study abroad next semester (Northern Hemisphere Spring 2019). The ISEP Community Scholarship assists students from ISEP Member Institutions with a demonstrated financial need in making their goal…
- blog Get to Know Our 2018 ISEP Community Scholarship Recipients The ISEP Community Scholarship assists students from ISEP Member Institutions with a demonstrated financial need in making their goals to study abroad a reality. The awards support our mission to extend access and affordability of study abroad by encouraging applications from students who are statis…
- blog Meet Bunyisa, 2018 ISEP Founders Fellowship Recipient ISEP Founders Fellows demonstrate a passion for language learning while studying abroad. This individual is dedicated to learning and improving their ability to speak, read and understand another language.
- blog Your Giving Funds ISEP Scholarships and Fellowships Meet our spring 2018 ISEP Community Scholarship and Founder’s Fellowship winners.
Where does your donation go?
- $500 Sponsors One Full ISEP Community Scholarship
- $100 Covers One Student’s ISEP Application Fee
- $90 Buys One Month of Student Health Insurance
- $50 Supports Visa Fees for a Student
- $25 Contributes Towards a Cultural Experience
- $10 Helps A Student with Daily Public Transportation Costs
Whether you donate, volunteer in your host community or share your story on social media, your actions support our mission to eliminate barriers and provide affordable, quality study abroad programs for all students.