Every photo you take tells a story, and your story matters. Whether you are currently abroad or an ISEP alumni, we want to see the world through your lens.
ISEP Photo Contest Details
The biannual photo contest is open to all ISEP students, past and present. Submit your best photos to the ISEP Photo Contest and enter to win up to USD $200 in cash prizes:
Select your best photos that fit in one of the following categories.
- Landscapes & Landmarks – Photos of you in the town or city where you are or studied with ISEP. For example, photos can be of you with landmarks, landscapes or nature.
- Campus & Classes — Photos of you on your host campus. Pictures can include you or your peers in the classroom, around campus, on excursions, during a field study, volunteering or interning.
- Living Like A Local – Photos of culture and identity. Photos can include you engaging with local culture, eating local cuisine, interacting with residents, or participating in cultural events and activities or holidays.
- You Abroad — Photos of you during your time abroad. For example, photos can be a group of students on a field trip, you at your favorite spot in your host city, or any other photos of you during your time abroad.
There will be four lucky winners selected. Winners will be notified by email, announced on social media and will receive the following prizes:
- (1) Fan Favorite: US$200 for the photo with the most Facebook likes and shares, plus one canvas print of the winning photo.
- (1) Fan Favorite, Runner-up: US$100 for the photo with the second most Facebook likes and shares, plus one canvas print of the winning photo.
- (1) Staff Pick: US$100 plus one canvas print of the winning photo.
- (1) Staff Pick Runner-Up: US$100 plus one canvas print of the winning photo.
How to submit
Submit your photos here.
- Make sure you only submit high resolution photos.
- Submit a description or story to go along with each of your photos.
- You can submit up to 10 photos at a time.
- To submit more photos, just press the “again” button at the end of the form.
Important contest dates
- Photo submission deadline: Sunday, February 12, 2016
Finalist selection: Monday, February 13 - Friday, February 17
- Finalist photos will be displayed on our Facebook page.
Contest Voting: Monday, February 20 - Thursday, February 23, 2016
- For the Fan Favorite prizes, the photos with the most “Likes” and “Shares” on ISEP’s Facebook page will win.
- “Likes” will count for one point
- “Shares” will count for two points
- Remember to share, tweet or email the link to the Facebook contest page with your friends and family to rack up more votes for a chance to win!
Winner Selection: Friday, February 24, 2016
- We will announce the winners on our Facebook page. The winners will also be announced and featured on our Instagram.
- Must be an ISEP alumni or currently abroad with ISEP.
- Photos must be high-resolution (we will not accept photos below 1200 x 1600 pixels).
- You must provide a description for each photo, where it was and a story.
- Photo content must be appropriate – do not submit photos that feature excessive alcohol, any drugs or related paraphernalia or sexual content.
- Photos must be yours. Do not use other people’s photos or plagiarize.
- No Instagram photos please (the resolution is too low). Save your Instagram photos for the ISEP Photo Project.
NOTE: All materials submitted to the ISEP photo essay contest become property of ISEP. By submitting your photographs and videos, you also permit ISEP to use your name in conjunction with any media used to promote ISEP programs. ISEP has the sole right to determine the future use of photos and videos. ISEP reserves the right to change or amend rules as ISEP sees fit.