ISEP Photo Contest Details
The ISEP photo contest is now open for submissions! From now until Friday, August 12, 2022 (deadline extended!), submit photos from your time abroad for an opportunity to win one of the prizes outlined below. All ISEP students, past and present, are eligible to participate. We look forward to seeing what you’ve captured!
Email Bailey Kepford at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions that you have about the contest.
Select your best photos that fit into one or more of the following categories.
- Landscapes & Landmarks – Photos of you in the town or city where you are currently studying (or studied) with ISEP. For example, photos can be of you with landmarks, landscapes, or nature.
- Campus & Classes — Photos of you on your host campus. Pictures can include you or your peers in the classroom, around campus, on excursions, during a field study, volunteering, or interning.
- Living Like A Local – Photos of culture and identity. Photos can include you engaging with local culture, eating local cuisine, interacting with residents, or participating in cultural events.
- You Abroad — Photos of you during your time abroad. For example, photos can be of a group of students on a field trip, you at your favorite spot in your host city, or any other photos of you during your time abroad.
There will be four lucky winners selected. Winners will be notified by email, announced on social media and will receive the following prizes:
- (1) Fan Favorite: US$100 (in the form of an Amazon gift card) for the photo with the most Facebook likes and shares.
- (1) Fan Favorite Runner-Up: US$75 (in the form of an Amazon gift card) for the photo with the second most Facebook likes and shares.
- (1) Staff Pick: US$100 (in the form of an Amazon gift card)
- (1) Staff Pick Runner-Up: US$75 (in the form of an Amazon gift card)
Finalists will be announced on social media on Friday, August 26 and Facebook voting will run from Friday, August 26 – Thursday, September 1. Winners will be announced on Friday, September 2.
- Must be an ISEP alumni or currently abroad with ISEP.
- Photos must be high-resolution (we will not accept photos below 1200 x 1600 pixels).
- You can submit up to 10 photos at a time. To submit more photos, select the “again” button at the end of the form.
- You must provide a description for each photo, including the location the photo was taken.
- Photo content must be appropriate – please do not submit photos that feature excessive alcohol, any drugs or related paraphernalia or sexual content.
- Photos must be yours. Do not use other people’s photos or plagiarize.
- Winners will only receive one prize. For example, regardless of the amount of Facebook likes received, we will not award the first and second place prize to the same person.
NOTE: All materials submitted to the ISEP photo essay contest become the property of ISEP. By submitting your photographs and videos, you also permit ISEP to use your name in conjunction with any media used to promote ISEP programs. ISEP has the sole right to determine the future use of photos and videos. ISEP reserves the right to change or amend rules as ISEP sees fit.
- news Spring 2019 Photo Contest Winners Announced See the four winning photos of the Spring 2019 ISEP Photo Contest
- news Fall 2018 Photo Contest Winners Announced Check out the four winning photos of the Fall 2018 ISEP Photo Contest
- news Spring 2018 Photo Contest Winners Announced Here are the four spectacular winners of the Spring 2018 ISEP Photo Contest