ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
A competitive 1000 Euro scholarship for students studying on exchange at Katholische Universität Eichstätt – Ingolstadt designed to cover travel expenses. This scholarship makes the program more accessible for students by covering the cost of flights, visa, etc.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Any ISEP student studying on an ISEP exchange program at Katholische Universität Eichstätt – Ingolstadt can apply. You are encouraged to apply if you are a student who is statistically underrepresented in study abroad:
- You’re the first person in your family to attend college or university
- You identify as LGBTQ
- You currently serve in your country’s military or you are a military veteran
- You’re an ethnic, racial or religious minority in your home country
- You have a disability
- You study science, technology, engineering, mathematics or education
- You are studying abroad to learn a second language
HOW MUCH IS AWARDED
HOW TO APPLY
In addition to your transcript and recommendation in your ISEP application, prepare a Curriculum Vitae that demonstrates your education, work experience, and extracurriculars and a one-page motivation letter that explains why KU Eichstätt – Ingolstadt makes sense for your field of study, how you have prepared for your time in Germany and what you see as the next step after you complete your program. Both should be in English or German. The motivation letter should address your interest in the course, experience in this area, expectations and show you have thought carefully about your time at KU.
Applications are due March 1, 2019.
WHEN ARE SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED?
You will be notified by April if you have received an award.