If you are interested in a full-time internship in Bangkok, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Medellín, New York City, Tokyo, or A Virtual/Remote Internship, use the form below to start the application process and schedule an interview with The Intern Group admissions team. For more information on ISEP’s other options, visit our internships homepage.
- Submit your application through ISEP to receive the ISEP student discount of $200 off
- The application is free, and will take you to our partner The Intern Group to schedule an interview with their admissions counselor. You’ll discuss your previous experience, your field of interest, your career goals, and what you hope to get out of an internship.
- The admissions counselor will send your documents to the placement team, and they’ll determine if they can find you a placement in one of your top 2 fields of study. If they can, they’ll offer you a letter of admission, guaranteeing you an internship in one of your top two fields.
- On your letter of admission, there will be a link to pay your deposit to secure your spot in the internship program (TIG programs are very competitive, so we recommend submitting your deposit within 2 weeks of receiving your acceptance letter to ensure that you’ve confirmed a spot on the program)
- After you pay your deposit, you’ll be assigned an Intern Group program advisor, who can help you prepare for interviews
- Half of your remaining fee is due within 30 days of enrollment
- You’ll interview with prospective internship sites (usually the first one is the best match)
- Secure your internship. You will be asked to pay the remaining balance within 21 days of having your internship role confirmed
- Orientation & start your internship!