Traveling in Costa Rica means you have the chance to discover volcanoes, Caribbean and Pacific beaches, rainforests, service learning opportunities, a lively capital city and so much more. Check out these top 12 ways to discover Costa Rica!
1. Take in the beauty of La Paz Water Falls and enjoy the cool mist of the falls.
4. Check out the natural wonders of Volcan Poás.
5. Live with a host family to strengthen your Spanish skills and learn about the local culture.
8. Explore the rainforest and discover wildlife like this Blue Jeans Frog at Braulio Carrillo National Park.
10. Make friends with the local animals at Manuel Antonio National Park.
11. Explore the beauty of Heredia, the City of Flowers.
12. Take a tour of Café Britt, the most well-known coffee producer in Costa Rica, and learn all about coffee cultivation and the four stages of coffee production. Enjoy coffee and chocolate samples, and indulge in their lunch buffet.
Like this Story? Also like us on Facebook.