At ISEP, we are dedicated to breaking down barriers associated with studying abroad to make cross-cultural education accessible and affordable for everyone. We understand that studying abroad is not one size fits all and that your identity may impact your unique set of program criteria.
ISEP is committed to fostering an inclusive environment for students of all backgrounds seeking study abroad opportunities. To help you get started, we have created identity-specific resources to help you navigate what program(s) best meets your personal, academic, and cultural international education goals.
Resources for Under-Represented Students:
- Recommended Programs for Black and African Heritage Seeking Students
- Recommended Programs for Hispanic Heritage Seeking Students
- Recommended Programs for Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Seeking Students
- Recommended Programs for Native and Indigenous Heritage Seeking Students
- Recommended Programs for LGBTQ+ Students
- Recommended Programs for First Generation Students
- Students with Visible and Invisible Disabilities
- Resources for Diversity, Inclusion, & Accessibility Abroad