ISEP Study Abroad is pleased to announce a new cohort of ISEP Voices Student Bloggers for Fall 2018.
ISEP Voices is a highly selective professional development program that gives ISEP students a platform to share their unique stories while they are studying abroad all over the world.
Congratulations to our Fall 2018 ISEP Voices Bloggers:
- Kieran Barrett from University of Tennessee, Knoxville in the U.S. and studying at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso in Chile
- Elizabeth Borum from Agnes Scott College in the U.S. and studying at University of Eastern Finland in Finland
- Meritxell Castelltort from Massey University in New Zealand and studying at California State University, San Marcos in the U.S.
- Aaron Chen from Chapman University in the U.S. and studying at The Chinese University of Hong Kong in Hong Kong
- Delaney Debinski from University of Maryland, Baltimore County in the U.S. and studying at Western Sydney University in Australia
- Wolfie Deweaver-Smith from Hampshire College in the U.S. and studying at Nihon University-Mishima in Japan
- Emma Hall from Montana State University in the U.S. and studying at Universidad ICESI in Colombia
- Finn Halloran from Appalachian State University in the U.S. and studying at Thammasat University in Thailand
- Aisha Jackson from University of Kentucky in the U.S. and studying at Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics (JUFE) in China
- Michael Kaufman Ortiz from University of Puerto Rico - Mayagüez in Puerto Rico and studying at American University of Sharjah in the U.A.E.
- Joshua Koszalkowski from Valdosta State University in the U.S. and studying at Masaryk University in Czech Republic
- Rachel Layton from University of Memphis in the U.S. and studying at Philipps-Universität Marburg in Germany
- Eva Mainusch from Technische Universität Dortmund in Germany and studying at Universidad Casa Grande in Ecuador
- Alejandra Mondragón from Universidad Americana in Nicaragua and studying at Universidad de Málaga in Spain
- Patience Nyoka from Thompson Rivers University in Canada and studying at Nottingham Trent University in the U.K.
- Maija Olsteina from University of Latvia and studying at University of Alaska Southeast in the U.S.
- Raneem Osman from American University of Sharjah in the U.A.E. and studying at Northern Arizona University in the U.S.
- Lou Surrans from Université de Lille in France and studying at East Stroudsburg University in the U.S.
- Ryoma Tsuchiya from Toyo University in Japan and studying at Northwest Missouri State University in the U.S.
Keep checking back on our blog to read their stories as they are published throughout the semester.
Planning to studying abroad with ISEP? Look out for the Spring 2019 ISEP Voices Blogger Program application early next year.
Like this Story? Also like us on Facebook.