We’re looking for problem-solvers ready to help students see the world.
If you are looking to join a fun-loving, mission-driven, casual and multilingual workplace, ISEP fits the bill. We are small, but have big hearts and are passionate about the work we do.
- 35 hour work week
- Telework options and flex summer hour schedule with half-day Fridays
- 80% ISEP-paid staff health, dental and vision premiums
- 60% ISEP-paid dependent health premiums
- 18 days of paid time off
- 12 days of paid holidays
- Office closed between Christmas and New Year’s
- 100% ISEP-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% ISEP-paid Life Insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with ISEP match
- Pre-tax FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Coffee and snacks from around the world
- Office-wide parties for Halloween and the Holidays, and annual summer picnic BBQ
Current Job Openings
Social Media Marketing and Content Specialist
You’re a go-getter that is not afraid to try new things and strives to constantly improve processes. You’re obsessed with social media platforms and know how to grow a student audience – you have experience working across customer acquisition channels including SEM, SEO, social media and content. You’re great with words – either it be writing compelling website copy, headlines, banners, emails, tweets, or more, you know how to get people’s attention. You’re detailed oriented – you love lists and a well-maintained editorial calendar. You’re well-versed in AP style - you have experience copyediting print and digital pieces and can do so quickly, without errors. You love to learn – you want to understand the metrics behind your success and can use Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Mailchimp and Facebook Ads Manager to analyze data for optimization. You’re a fearless marketer that likes to build and execute successful strategies.
If this is you, consider joining our team as ISEP’s Social Media Marketing and Content Specialist.