We’re looking for problem-solvers ready to help students see the world.
If you are looking to join a fun-loving, mission-driven and multilingual workplace, ISEP fits the bill. We are small, but have big hearts and are passionate about the work we do.
- 35-hour work week
- Telework options and summer hours with half-day Fridays
- 80% ISEP-paid employee health, dental and vision premiums
- 60% ISEP-paid dependent health premiums
- 18 days of paid time off
- 12 days of paid holidays
- Office closed between Christmas and New Year’s
- 100% ISEP-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% ISEP-paid Life Insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with ISEP match
- Pre-tax FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Coffee and snacks from around the world
- Office parties during the holidays and team events throughout the year
Current Job Openings
ISEP is seeking an exceptionally creative and collaborative Chief Marketing Officer to design and lead the growth strategy to support ISEP’s mission. The ideal candidate will possess a keen analytical mind, be highly data-driven, and know how to translate marketing concepts and strategy to a lay audience. We need a strong communicator who can engage customers at varying levels of our industry to learn how ISEP can better serve their needs. Most importantly, we wish to welcome a leader who understands the importance of listening, cooperation, and positive team management as a role model and member of ISEP’s executive team.
To learn more about this key role and how to join our team, please see the full job description below.