We’re looking for problem-solvers ready to help students see the world.
If you are looking to join a fun-loving, mission-driven, casual and multilingual workplace, ISEP fits the bill. We are small, but have big hearts and are passionate about the work we do.
- 35 hour work week
- Telework options and flex summer hour schedule with half-day Fridays
- 80% ISEP-paid staff health, dental and vision premiums
- 60% ISEP-paid dependent health premiums
- 18 days of paid time off
- 12 days of paid holidays
- Office closed between Christmas and New Year’s
- 100% ISEP-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% ISEP-paid Life Insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with ISEP match
- Pre-tax FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Coffee and snacks from around the world
- Office-wide parties for Halloween and the Holidays, and annual summer picnic
Current Job Openings
ISEP is not hiring at this time, but please visit our Careers page again for future opportunities to join our team.