We are looking for problem-solvers ready to help students see the world.
If you are looking to join a fun-loving, mission-driven and multilingual workplace, ISEP fits the bill. ISEP is a small organization, but we think big and are passionate about the work we do.
- 35-hour work week
- Telework options and summer hours with half-day Fridays
- 80% ISEP-paid employee health, dental and vision premiums
- 60% ISEP-paid dependent health premiums
- 18 days of paid time off
- 12 days of paid holidays
- Office closed between Christmas and New Year’s
- 100% ISEP-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% ISEP-paid Life Insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with ISEP match
- Pre-tax FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Coffee and snacks from around the world
- Office parties during the holidays and team events throughout the year
Current Job Openings
ISEP’s mission is to break down financial and academic barriers for students to study abroad and we seek passionate team members who want to contribute to that mission every day.
We don’t currently have any job openings, but please check back for future opportunities.
Do you aspire to work in the field of international education? Do you want to support a non-profit organization in providing rewarding study abroad experiences to students from around the world? Then one of our internships may be for you.
ISEP Study Abroad is pleased to offer paid internships throughout the year. Our internships provide hands-on, professional experience in communications, marketing, research, data analysis, membership management, and student and alumni relations in the international education setting.
ISEP interns are key team members who work on real projects that have impact on ISEP operations and success, and that directly contribute to our mission of breaking down academic and financial barriers to study abroad to an inclusive and diverse student population.
We currently do not have new internships available, but please check again in the spring of 2019.