We are looking for problem-solvers ready to help students see the world.
ISEP’s mission is to break down financial and academic barriers for students to study abroad and we seek passionate team members who want to contribute to that mission every day.
If you are looking to join a fun-loving, mission-driven and multilingual workplace, ISEP fits the bill. ISEP is a small organization, but we think big and are passionate about the work we do.
- 35-hour work week
- Telework options and summer hours with half-day Fridays
- 80% ISEP-paid employee health, dental and vision premiums
- 60% ISEP-paid dependent health premiums
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- 18 days of paid time off
- 13 days of paid holidays
- Office closed between Christmas and New Year’s
- 100% ISEP-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% ISEP-paid Life Insurance
- Pre-tax FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Medical Leave
- Coffee and snacks from around the world
- Office parties during the holidays and team events throughout the year
Current Job Openings
Please continue to check back on our website for future job openings.
Do you aspire to work in the field of international education? Do you want to support a non-profit organization in providing rewarding study abroad experiences to students from around the world? Then one of our internships may be for you.
ISEP Study Abroad is pleased to offer internships throughout the year. Our internships provide hands-on, professional experience in communications, marketing, research, data analysis, membership management, and student and alumni relations in the international education setting.
ISEP interns are key team members, who work on real projects that have direct impact on ISEP operations and success. The work of our interns actively contributes to our mission of breaking down academic and financial barriers to study abroad for diverse student populations.
At this time, we do not have any internship openings. Please continue to check our website for upcoming internship opportunities.