What is an ISEP Content Creator?
ISEP Study Abroad is looking for talented individuals to create high-quality content of their campus and community while they are abroad. ISEP will then use this content to promote our partner universities and program options across our social media channels and website. This is a paid opportunity.
Note : The ISEP Content Creator Program is not the same as the ISEP Digital Ambassador Program.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an ISEP Program that takes place during the Fall 2023 semester.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to take high-quality horizontal and vertical shots of landscapes and people.
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United States.
- Applicants must have either:
- a smartphone that can take pictures and/or record video (iPhones tend to work best)
- a high-quality camera and a computer with access to submit photos and videos online.
- A two hour per week time commitment.
- Complete our shot list of required content. Examples of shots you will be asked to send include:
- Slow, vertical camera pans of different areas of your campus
- Vertical images of your campus community and friends
- Vertical and horizontal images of your campus
- Submit your content to ISEP in a timely manner.
ISEP reserves the right to edit any video submissions and to use any content submitted to the program on our websites, social media and in promotional materials.
Click Below to Apply!
We will be accepting applications until September 22, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
If you have any questions, reach out to Kaitlyn Hopkins, Digital Marketing Coordinator, at email@example.com with the subject line, “ISEP Content Creator Program”.