Annette Kade Scholarship
About the Scholarship
With the generous support of The Annette Kade Fund, ISEP offers these scholarships to students at U.S. member institutions who plan to study French or German while abroad.
These scholarships are meant to help students get more involved in their chosen host culture through immersion and interaction and are especially intended for students who show a sincere desire to learn new languages and demonstrate a financial need.
Who can apply?
You are eligible for this scholarship if you are a student at one of our U.S. member institutions and are planning to study in French or German at a member institution in Austria, France, French Antilles, Germany, Reunion Island or Switzerland.
How much is awarded to scholarship recipients?
The Annette Kade Scholarship Committee awards scholarships in the range of US$500 to US$1,000 depending on commitment to language learning, demonstrated financial need and academics.
How to apply:
- Before starting an application, all applicants need to read the Annette Kade Scholarship Application Guide.
- Complete and submit an Application:
- Please note that once you begin your application, you cannot leave the web page until you press ‘Submit’. Applications cannot be saved and you will not be able to return to a submitted application.
- Once you submit your application, your home ISEP coordinator will receive an email to complete the Coordinator Endorsement Form.
- Both your application and your coordinator’s endorsement form must be submitted by the deadline for your application to be considered.
Applications for Fall and Full Year 2018-19 study are due by April 13, 2018. Coordinator Endorsement Forms are due by April 20, 2018.
Applications for Spring 2019 study will be announced by July 2018.
Please read the Annette Kade Scholarship Application Guide to review frequently asked questions.
Who to contact?
If you have any questions, please email the Annette Kade Scholarship Team.
When Are Scholarships Awarded:
Fall and full academic year scholarships will be awarded in June; Spring scholarships will be awarded in December.