Remote work skills are critical in today’s workforce. Our full-time or part-time virtual internships provide international experience in a remote work setting wherever you are. These opportunities are the most flexible in the industry, with start dates throughout the year with flexible hours and internship duration.
Spanning all career fields, from business and law to social work and science, we connect you to a network of more than 3,000 leading companies around the world. Students from ISEP Member Universities will receive $200 off the program fee and the only way to receive the discount is by applying through ISEP.
In addition to a virtual internship in your chosen career field you will receive exclusive benefits providing the tools you need for success and helping you prepare for your career.
Career advancement training
- Professional development assessment and workshop with DDI International
- Training materials
- Competency trainings in 8 areas defined by the National Association of Colleges and Employers with access to peer reflection discussions for each
- Alumni success coaching after your program
Keynote speaker series
Get exclusive access to 3 months of the interactive keynote speaker series featuring global business leaders. These live online talks take place every two weeks and give you the chance to learn from the best minds in their respective fields and participate in a real-time Q & A!
PR & Marketing “Lessons from a life in communications & marketing.”
– Nick Jellicoe was the global head of communications at Rolex for 10 years. A well known figure in the luxury goods industry, prior to Rolex he was in the senior marketing team at Bulgari.
Entrepreneurship “My startup story – from living in my car & showering at the gym to receiving Goldman Sach’s largest ever investment in a private Brazilian company: CargoX”
– Federico Vega is considered one of Latin America’s leading entrepreneurs.
Government and Politics “My life: From business to politics. Life in the arena.”
– Lord Dennis Stevenson, businessman and former chairman of HBOS, sits on the crossbenches in the House of Lords.
Program Dates & Fees
Our virtual internship programs start all year-round, on a rolling admission schedule. Internships are available for 4-24 weeks for 10, 20, 30 or 40 hours a week.
2020 Program Start Dates
September: 7, 14, 21, 28; October: 5, 12, 19, 26; November: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; December: 7, 14
2021 Program Start Dates
January: 11, 25; February: 1, 15; March: 1, 15; April: 12, 26; May: 10, 24; June: 7, 21; July: 5, 19; August: 2, 16; September: 13, 27; October: 11, 25; November: 8, 22; December: 6
Students applying through ISEP will receive $200 off the following program fees
Both need-based and merit scholarships are available. Learn more during your admissions interview.
Organizations that have hosted our interns include:
- Sony Music
- Make a Wish
- Grant Thornton
- Habitat for Humanity
- Quintessentially (largest lifestyle luxury brand in the world)
You may earn academic credit for your internship in one of two ways:
1. Through your home institution. Work with your academic advisor at your home institution to understand requirements to earn internship credit. We have flexible internship options to help you accommodate your university’s requirements.
2. If your school or major will not grant credit directly, ask if you can transfer credit from another university. The Intern Group provides a transcript option through their partner Florida A&M University for a small additional fee. Ask your advisor for a list of requirements and eligibility.
If you are interested in learning more before beginning the application process with The Intern Group, please contact Rachel Dorfman-Tandlich, ISEP’s director of Enrollment Management.
How to Apply
Applications are due at least one month before your desired program start date.
- Submit an online application (no application fee)
- Be prepared to select:
- Your Preferred Destination: A virtual internship
- Your desired career field
- Business: General Business, Consulting, Entrepreneurship, Finance & Accounting, Hopsitality, Events & Tourism, Human Resources, PR & Marketing or Real Estate
- Humanities: Government & Politics, Journalism & Media, Languages & Translation, Law, NGOs & Non-Profits or Social Work
- STEM: Engineering, Environmental Sciences & Sustainability, IT & Computer Science or General Science.
- Arts: Architecture, Art, Photography & Design, Fashion, Television & Film or Theatre & Music
- Health Sciences: Medical Electives (in Medellín only), Public Health or Psychology
- Once you have entered the above information, you will be prompted to schedule an interview by phone or Skype with The Intern Group admissions team.
- After submitting the form you will be asked to upload your resume/CV via email