23 ISEP members will be hosting Fulbright U.S. Scholars for the 2018-19 competition, and we encourage ISEP Coordinators, faculty and staff to apply.
If you have ever wanted to experience another ISEP member institution now is your chance!
Review these opportunities, forward them to colleagues who may be interested and submit an application by August 1, 2017.
Through the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program, faculty and professionals can spend three to 12 months abroad teaching and or researching in their field of expertise. Short term opportunities are also available through the International Education Administrator Seminars.
Opportunities available at ISEP member institutions:
- Fulbright-Karl Franzens University Graz Visiting Professor in Cultural Studies
- Fulbright-University of Salzburg Visiting Professor
- Fulbright-Graz University of Technology Visiting Professor
- Fulbright-NAWI Graz Visiting Professor in the Natural Sciences
- Fulbright-Johannes Kepler University Linz Visiting Professor at the Faculty of Social Sciences, Economics and Business
- Fulbright Senior Scholar (University of Canberra)
- Fulbright Senior Scholar (University of Technology Sydney)
- Research Chairs in North American Studies (Brock University)
- Research Chairs in Environment (University of Regina)
- Research Chairs in Social Sciences (University of Regina)
- Fulbright-University of Turku Scholar Award (All Disciplines)
- Fulbright-University of Tampere Scholar Award
Spain – Universidad de Murcia:
- Fulbright-University of Roehampton (All Disciplines)
- Fulbright-Ulster Business School
- Fulbright-Ulster Art and the Built Environment
- Fulbright-Lancaster University (STEM-Science and Technology)
Further opportunities in can be found in the Catalog of Awards. You may also wish to attend one of the upcoming webinars, or virtual advising sessions. Applicants are encouraged to review the Eligibility Criteria and Application Guidelines, which provide helpful tips to reference during the process. Applicants must be U.S. citizens, and the deadline for complete applications is August 1, 2017. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact Hilary Hartley with any questions.
Like this Story? Also like us on Facebook.