ISEP Study Abroad is pleased to announce a new cohort of ISEP Voices Student Bloggers for Spring 2018.
ISEP Voices is a highly selective professional development program that gives ISEP students a platform to share their unique stories while they are studying abroad all over the world.
Congratulations to our Spring 2018 ISEP Voices Bloggers:
- Chyna Blackmon from Queens University of Charlotte in the U.S. and studying at Universidad de Vigo in Spain
- Laura Butterbrodt from South Dakota State University in the U.S. and studying at the American University in Bulgaria
- Amy Golden from University of Northern Colorado in the U.S. and studying at University of Sunderland in the U.K.
- Liam Hopkinson from Massey University in New Zealand and studying at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI) in Malaysia
- Chesiree Katter from San Diego State University in the U.S. and studying at Kansai Gadai University in Japan
- Liv Lackner from Regis University in the U.S. and studying at Karl-Franzens-Universität in Austria
- James Maines from East Tennessee State University in the U.S. and studying at University of Central Lancashire in the U.K.
- Kelsey Marasigan from California State University, East Bay in the U.S. and studying at Universität Trier in Germany
- Maria Alejandra Mendoza from Universidad Casa Grande in Ecuador and studying at Leibniz Universität in Germany
- Julia Miller from Agnes Scott College in the U.S. and studying at Tokyo International University in Japan
- Ayumi Noguchi from Toyo University in Japan and studying at Mälardalen University in Sweden
- Madison Olivieri from University of Vermont and studying at Universidad de Palermo in Argentina
- Brianna Price from University of Nebraska at Omaha in the U.S. and studying at Artevelde University College in Belgium
- Emma Shafer from University of Southern Indiana in the U.S. and studying at Linnaeus University in Sweden
- Stefānija Sīmane from University of Latvia and studying at Louisiana State University in the U.S.
- Mavluda Tashbaeva from Tokyo International University and studying at La Trobe University in Australia
Keep checking back on our blog to see read their stories as they are published throughout the semester.
Planning to studying abroad with ISEP? Check back for the Fall 2018 ISEP Voices Blogger Program application later this year.
Like this Story? Also like us on Facebook.