The Annette Kade Scholarships are awarded twice annually to students from ISEP Member Institutions across the U.S. Through an essay-based application and endorsement from their home institutions, Annette Kade Scholars are awarded scholarships based on their demonstrated financial need and determination to advance their language-learning skills while immersed in an academic setting.
“The Annette Kade Scholarships is a long-term commitment for ISEP, and we’re honored to administer these awards each year – supporting our value of language learning as well as our mission to expand access and affordability across study abroad programs,” said John Lucas, ISEP President and CEO.
A grant from the Annette Kade Fund provides support for the scholarships which range between US$500 and US$1,500 per award. Since 2002, more than 475 ISEP students have received an Annette Kade Scholarship.
Annette Kade Scholars for Spring 2019 and Full Year 2019
- Abigail Borden from University of Montana going to Braunschweig University of Technology in Germany
- Araceli Martinez Garcia from Colorado Mesa University going to Aix-Marseille Université in France
- Rachel Farnsworth from Agnes Scott College going to Universität Salzburg in Austria
- Megan Deprez from The University of Nebraska, Lincoln going to Université de Lille 3 in France
- Karla Rosado from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale going to Technische Universität Dortmund in Germany
- Bernadette Higgs from University of Vermont going to Université Paul Valery Montpellier 3 in France
- Colin Bushweller from University of Vermont going to Université de la Réunion in Reunion Island
- Renee Brozowski from Queens University of Charlotte going to Université de Caen in France
- Carina Gold from Agnes Scott College going to Technische Universität Dortmund in Germany
- Ashton Morris from Missouri State University going to Université de Lille 3 in France
- Sydney Weber from Missouri State University going to Université de Lausanne in Switzerland
- Kori Hennebry from North Dakota State University going to Université Savoie Mont Blanc in France
- Ignacio Gomez from University of Puerto Rico going to Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon in France
About the Annette Kade Scholarship:
With the generous support of The Annette Kade Fund, ISEP offers these scholarships to students at U.S. ISEP Member Institutions who plan to study French or German while abroad. Awards are made following a review of applications that focus on language learning and demonstrated financial need to study abroad. Applications include essays and an endorsement from the applicant’s home institution.
Like this Story? Also like us on Facebook.