ISEP has a wealth of exciting new opportunities launching in 2020!
We are pleased to announce new partnerships with leading institutions around the world to open affordable, quality ISEP Direct programs in popular destinations including Barcelona, London and Southeast Asia as well as new ISEP Exchange programs in Sevilla, Spain and Northern India at the foothills of the Himalayas.
In addition to new semester programs, we have a variety of new summer programs available.
Study in Barcelona
Located in the heart of Barcelona, UPF is located next to Ciutadella Park and only blocks from the famous Barceloneta beach, offering a study abroad setting like no other in one of the world’s top destinations.
UPF offers a range of disciplines in English, Spanish and Catalan, and ISEP students can choose from four different semester programs beginning September 2020:
- Hispanic and European Studies Program – Spanish language courses at all levels!
- International Business Program
- International Relations Program
- Regular University Courses
Study in London
Based in one of the world’s most exciting capital cities, London Met is home to a diverse community, a range of flexible courses and career-focused intern and volunteer opportunities.
Students can choose from three program options
- Flexible Course Enrollment - Semester or Full-year
- Fashion and Journalism - Semester Program
- Accounting and Finance - Full-year Program
Study in Kuala Lumpur
Study at UPM, a leading Malaysian research university, challenge yourself academically and enjoy life in a melting pot of cultures. Live and study in Kuala Lumpur, one of Asia’s most important business hubs, and explore Southeast Asia!
Summer in Barcelona
Join a lively international community for a 4-week summer term studying a variety of disciplines in English and Spanish.
Summer in Costa Rica
Study Spanish language for health sciences (beginner to advanced) while getting hands-on professional experience either on clinical rotations at Hospital Clínica Bíblica or social welfare community service. The program includes a homestay with a local family in San José and planned trips and activities.
Summer in Chile
Immerse yourself in studying topics like astronomy, geology, volcanism and more in the driest desert of the world, with practical field experience and cultural activities.
Summer in Bali, Indonesia
Spend the best summer of your life studying on the world-famous holiday island while earning up to 7 U.S. (12 ECTS) credits in just four weeks, discover the amazing paradise landscapes of Bali and enjoy the many recreational activities the island has to offer.
Summer in Mexico
iSummerMX at Tecnológico de Monterrey
iSummerMX is a four-week summer program designed for international students who love traveling and look to advance their skills in a multicultural setting. Each campus in the program offers field trips, events, company visits and other unforgettable career development and cultural experiences. Choose from three specialized program options in English:
- Aeronautics: Live in three cities known for their growth, foreign investment and job creation, especially in the aeronautic industry: the colonial city of Queretaro, the industrialized Chihuahua and Mexico City.
- Global Business: Develop your inner entrepreneur and leadership skills in each of the four vibrant cities: The Santa Fe district in Mexico City, the colonial city of Queretaro, the industrialized Leon and the modern business and industrial center in Monterrey.
- Marketing Insights: Expand your marketing knowledge in four of the most iconic states in Mexico: the capital of Mexico City, colonial Querétaro, the amazing city of Guadalajara, historic locations in Puebla and make lasting memories in beautiful locations like Puerto Vallarta and San Miguel de Allende.
NEW PROGRAMS ON ISEP EXCHANGE
Study in India
Despite its name, UPES has a wide range of coursework, from engineering and computer science to business and law, and offers interdisciplinary internships. Located at the foothills of the Himalayas, the campus has idyllic setting in a small town close to the nearby city Dehradun.
Study in Sevilla, Spain
The capital of Andalucía, Sevilla is the fourth-largest city in Spain and one of Spain’s richest cultural hubs, known as the home of tapas and flamenco. Study at one of the country’s leading universities on a campus that is fully integrated into this lively, historic city.
Like this Story? Also like us on Facebook.