We invite you to join AHEA + ISEP for the 2023 Faculty Forum on COIL, hosted during International Education Week.
We are proud to showcase the faculty outcomes of our last three AHEA+ISEP Academies on topics related to Collaborative Online International Learning (COIL).
We welcome all interested participants, but encourage faculty, ISEP coordinators, COIL Directors, and those focused on internationalizing the curriculum to attend.
Forum Dates & Topics:
Voices from COIL: Efforts to Provide Engagement in an Interdependent World Tuesday, November 14, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EST Register Here Hear from a panel of AHEA+ISEP Academy faculty alumni as they discuss their experiences from the Academy and the outcomes of their respective COIL initiatives. Confirmed faculty participants:
- Dr. Paola Ometto | Assistant Professor, California State University, San Marcos
- Mr. Alberto Gamez Villalvazo | Associate Professor, Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Occidente (ITESO)
- Dr. Maria Gonzalez-Malabet | Assistant Professor, Universidad del Norte, Colombia
- Dr. Bill Smith | Clinical Professor, Director, University of Idaho
- Dr. Allesandro Quarenghi | Lecturer in International Relations, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milano and Brescia
- Dr. Kimber Quinney | Assistant Professor of History, California State University, San Marcos
COIL: How to Bring the World into your Classroom – Virtually! Wednesday, November 15, 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM EST Register Here Join us for an introductory session designed for faculty and administrators eager to explore COIL, where a COIL expert and trainer will guide participants on incorporating global perspectives into their classrooms through virtual collaborations.