ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The ISEP New Colombo Plan (NCP) Abroad in Asia scholarship opens the way for Australian students to participate in a virtual internship program at an organization based in Bangkok, Seoul or Tokyo.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The scholarship is open to eligible Australian permanent residents or Australian citizens participating in a virtual internship in either Bangkok, Seoul, or Tokyo. You are encouraged to apply if you are a student who is statistically underrepresented in study abroad:
- You’re the first person in your family to attend college or university
- You identify as LGBTQ
- You currently serve in your country’s military or you are a military veteran
- You’re an ethnic, racial, or religious minority in your home country
- You have a disability
- You study science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or education
- You are studying abroad to learn a second language
HOW MUCH IS AWARDED
HOW TO APPLY
Contact the ISEP Coordinator at your home university for an application.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis year-round.