ISEP Student Insurance Fees
|Medical & Global Assistance (includes medical evacuation and repatriation)||US$100 per month|
|Limited Medical & Global Assistance (includes medical evacuation and repatriation) ***||US$65 per month|
|Global Assistance Only (includes medical evacuation and repatriation)||US$12 per month|
*Contact insurance[AT]isep.org for more information about insurance for those with eligible dependents (including legal spouses, civil union partners, and/or children).
**Includes insurance premium and administrative fees.
***The Limited Medical & Global Assistance plan is required for all students studying abroad in Finland, Estonia, and the Czech Republic. It is optional for students studying abroad in Australia, Austria, Canada (Ontario locations only), Germany, New Zealand, and Switzerland.
- The total cost of your insurance will be charged to your credit card at the time of enrollment.
- You will need to pay your insurance premium online with a credit card as part of the enrollment process. ISEP accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
- If you are unable to pay online, please contact your home ISEP coordinator and request an ISEP student Health Insurance Enrollment form. You will need to either fax or mail this form with payment to ISEP.
- If you are participating in an ISEP Direct program, the cost of your required coverage is included in your overall ISEP Direct program fee. When you enroll, you will only pay for insurance if you opt to add on coverage before/after your program.
Extending Your Coverage:
If you extend your stay outside your home country through ISEP, you must also extend your insurance coverage by contacting insurance[AT]isep.org. Please note that the monthly rate is subject to change when you extend your coverage. Please allow up to 10 business days for your request to be processed.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you withdraw from ISEP after enrolling in the insurance program or if you shorten the duration of your stay outside your home country, you may request a refund of your insurance premium.
Refunds of unused insurance will be refunded less one month’s administrative fee.
- Email insurance[AT]isep.org to request a refund.
- Your request must be received at least two weeks before the date you wish to end your insurance coverage. ISEP cannot be held responsible for your failure to request a timely refund.
- Refunds cannot be made retroactively.