How to Enroll
Before enrolling in ISEP Health Insurance, familiarize yourself with our insurance program by reading the information provided below.
ISEP pre-determines your coverage dates in order to ensure that you will be fully covered throughout your entire time abroad. You will be permitted to add one month of additional coverage before or after your pre-determined enrollment dates (for periods of personal travel before and/or after your program).
If you have questions about your coverage dates, please contact our ISEP Student Insurance Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Payment for the full amount of coverage is required at the time of enrollment. You will need to pay your insurance cost online with a credit card as part of the enrollment process. ISEP accepts most major credit cards.
If You Cannot Pay Online
Please download the ISEP Student Health Insurance Enrollment Form. Do not continue below with online enrollment. You will need to either fax or mail this form with payment to ISEP.
How to Enroll
- You will need your ISEP Information System User ID and Password to access the enrollment page. If you do not have this information, please contact email@example.com
- After completing enrollment and payment online, click the “Return to ISEP” button.
- Once you are redirected back to the ISEP site, click the “Get Card” link on the right side of the screen; this will download your ID card(s). Print this document.
- You must use a computer which has Adobe Reader.
- For best performance, use Internet Explorer or Firefox as your browser.