Register for the 2017 ISEP Conference: Advancing Inclusive Communities
Connect with ISEP Members and global leaders in international education and engage in discussion on Advancing Inclusive Communities through registering for the 2017 ISEP Conference.
- Early bird registration fee through September 6th: US$ 475
- Regular registration fee: US$ 575
- Welcome reception at the Embassy of France
- Opening plenary breakfast
- Alumni plenary lunch
- Three content sessions
- Speed advising: regional, country and discipline specific
- Silent auction and reception celebrating ISEP alumni
- Plenary breakfast
- Morning workshop with expert facilitators
- Plenary lunch
- Two-afternoon content sessions
- Closing plenary and reception
Conference Sessions and Tracks
All ISEP members are welcome to attend and participate in the conference sessions, workshops and plenaries as a part of your registration.
In addition to the conference sessions presented by ISEP members, we will also provide two tailored tracks that, based on your specific experience, you may want to enroll in during registration.
This is recommended for senior international officers, leaders of institutions of higher education, of organizations, companies, government offices, think tanks or foundations.
Your two-day schedule delves into particular topics through solution-based collaborative discussions. During registration please also sign up for the Global Leaders Dinner on October 19, 2017.
Best Practices Track
This is recommended if you are a new ISEP Coordinator or would like to learn more about making the most of your ISEP membership.
Your first-day schedule focuses on engagement with the ISEP Global Office and connecting you with ISEP Coordinator mentors for best practices. Your second day includes a workshop and a flexible session selection. During registration please also sign up for a mentor dinner on October 19, 2017.