You are invited to contribute a unique item to our silent auction and raffle event, which will take place on October 19, 2017. All proceeds raised will benefit ISEP Community Scholarships and ISEP Founders Fellowships, which supports our mission of extending study abroad access and affordability to our students.
TYPES OF ITEMS WE ARE SEEKING
We encourage contributions with an international- or U.S.-specific flair – something your colleagues would like to bid on for their home or office, to redeem while attending another conference or to give as a gift. We recommend donations be compact in size or easy to package for transport home such as:
- Vacation home rentals, spa experiences or restaurant vouchers
- Gift baskets with items from your city, country or geographic region
- Wines, artisanal beers or other distinctive beverages
- Coffees, teas, chocolates or unique edibles
- Jewelry, ties, scarves, accessories, clothing and fabrics
- Art, cultural artifacts and handicrafts including leather or ceramic products
- Sports memorabilia and other collector items
- Electronics, travel accessories, books or music
Be creative! Our goal is to offer diverse items and bidding ranges so everyone can enjoy the silent auction and raffle.
CONTRIBUTIONS AND CONTRIBUTORS
Members of our community are supporting ISEP Community Scholarships and ISEP Founders Fellowships with their contributions of unique and practical items for our silent auction and raffle:
|Gift Basket of Indiana Delights||University of Evansville|
|i-Phone Pocket Photo Printer and Paper||Anonymous Contributor|
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE AN ITEM
Complete the donation form below. A member of the Silent Auction and Raffle Team will follow up with you.