To help you to be financially prepared, we recommend you review the following before studying abroad:
- Budgeting Plan for your expenses while abroad
- ISEP Scholarships Some member institutions offer scholarships to students.
- Financial Aid Most financial aid can be applied to our programs.
Budgeting & Financial Resources
- To track current exchange rates use sites such as XE Live Exchange Rates.
- While abroad, we recommend using money manager platforms like Mint to help manage expenses and plan savings for trips.
- Traveler’s Cheques are no longer recommended as they have been replaced to a large extent by the more widespread use of credit and debit cards.
Note: The mention of third-party vendors is solely suggestive, and not an endorsement. ISEP is not associated or in partnership with any of these vendors.