Global Experience’s virtual internship program allows you to gain the same benefits from working with an international company and access to career coaching and a professional development program from anywhere in the world. 8-week and 12-week internships are available with 25-40 hours of work per week.
- Guaranteed Remote Internship with an International Employer
- CliftonStrengths Online Assessment, Professional Coaching Call, Resume & Cover Letter Support
- Individual Program Advising
- Webinar series on effective remote work
- Virtual Welcome Orientation
- Internship Monitoring & Virtual Check-Ins
- Virtual Exit Orientation & Post-Program Debrief
Career Fields Available
- Graphic Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- And more!
If you would like to earn academic credit for your internship, you can enroll in up to three courses and receive a transcript from our U.S. based school of record, Fairfield University. You will complete online coursework that coincides with your remote internship. Courses available:
- Add an Internship Course for 3 or 6 credits ($600)
- Add GE 301: Global Workforce and Leadership Development ($600)
- Add GE 302: Intercultural Communication in a Global Workplace ($600)
Dates and Pricing
All internships will be between 25 and 40 hours a week and last for 8 or 12 weeks with the possibility for extension based on the discretion of the employer.
Summer 2020: June 15 (May 12 application deadline) & June 29 (May 25 application deadline).
Fall 2020: August 31, September 14 & September 28.
Spring 2021: January 11, January 25 & February 8.
Applications are due 6 weeks prior to your chosen start date.
$1500 for 8 weeks
$1800 for 12 weeks
with additional fees per course for GE credit options.