ISEP partners with The Intern Group (TIG) to provide several full-time internship programs all over the world, including both in-person and virtual opportunities. In your choice of 9 global locations from Bangkok to London, you’ll be able to gain professional experience on your own timeline while experiencing a new city and culture.
Apply through ISEP to receive $200 off your internship program fee.
Benefits of an internship program with The Intern Group:
TIG internship programs offer flexibility and customized opportunities to fit your needs. You can select where you would like to do your program, and when, and in which career fields!
The Intern Group offers rolling start dates throughout the year. Students can customize the program duration based on their preference and availability, and can usually choose programs as short as 4 weeks and up to 24 weeks long.
As a TIG Intern, you select a location that aligns with your personal goals, your career fields of interest, and your preferred program length. TIG offers internship programs in world-class cities, including in London, Dublin, Madrid, New York, Tokyo, and more!
The Intern Group has partnered with more than 3,000 leading host companies and organizations around the world, and you definitely won’t spend your internship just making copies! These internships are unpaid professional development experiences that prepare participants to enter the workforce with skills related to their chosen profession.
With The Intern Group, you can choose either a virtual/remote internship program, in which you can intern from anywhere, or the Global Internship Program, in which you can travel to an exciting destination.
TIG Global Internship Program Locations
Looking for additional opportunities?
Check out the Digital Nomad program, which pairs a virtual internship placement with the in-person experience of living in one of the sites listed above.
Virtual Internship Program
Virtual or remote internships offer you the chance to gain professional experience at a global organization no matter where you are in the world. TIG’s Virtual Internship Programs include career advancement training and a keynote speaker series, and is a great way to get international exposure and professional development while balancing your other commitments. Click here to learn more.
Because these programs are meant to be full-time internships, students are not advised to apply/participate in other ISEP programs for the same term. We can assist student applications if they would like to experience each program consecutively (before/after studying abroad).
1. Applying is free. Submit your application using the button below in order to receive the ISEP student discount of $200 off your program fee if you choose to enroll.
2. The button below will take you to our partner The Intern Group to schedule an interview with their admissions team. You’ll discuss your previous experience, your fields of interest, your career goals, and what you hope to get out of an internship.
3. Within 1-2 days, you will receive your admissions decision. If you have been accepted, you will be invited to place a deposit toward your program fee in order to secure your spot in the internship program. TIG programs are competitive, so we recommend submitting your deposit within 2 weeks of receiving your acceptance letter to ensure that you’ve confirmed a place on the program.
4. After you pay your deposit, The Intern Group will help you gather your documents, apply for a visa, and prepare for interviews. Half of your remaining program fee is due within 30 days after enrollment.
5. You’ll interview with one or more prospective host companies. An internship offer is guaranteed.
6. Accept your internship, and secure it by paying the remaining balance of your program fee.
7. Orientation & start your internship!
For Coordinators: TIG Internship programs do not affect the exchange balance and do not use ISEP’s application process. TIG programs are not the same type of program as ISEP Exchange and ISEP Direct programs, and students will be billed by TIG and work with them directly. The internship application is facilitated by a separate system and will not be accessible on the ISEP Portal so our University Relations Manager will contact you whenever we receive an application from one of your students. While you will not be able to access or track their application directly, you can let our team know if you have any questions or would like an update on their application and we can assist.